Did you know that one of the tasks that homeowners who are moving dread is the packaging of their possessions? It takes a bit of organizational skills to pull off the packaging of all the items that need to be moved from one place to another – which is why it pays to get the services of a professional.
Here at Ealing Removals, we have had more than 10 years of experience in the moving industry. The good thing about hiring us for your next move is that we utilize a fleet of 3.5 T vans and 7.5 T Lorries to accommodate each and every item that needs to be transferred to your new place.
So what other advice can we give to those who are transitioning from one place to another? Here are a few tips that you need to keep in mind:
- Make sure that you have enough packaging supplies. For tips on how to have an organized packing, visit our Packaging section.
- Use a bold marker to label all the boxes to indicate its content, destination and which side is up or fragile.
- Clean your old place a day or so prior to the move.
- Notify your office, relatives, friends and the utility companies of the move.
- Cancel any subscriptions that you may have.
- Make sure that you have a set of keys for your new home prior to the move.
Ealing Removals is the number one company to call for all your removals, storage and packaging needs – so call us now on 020 8746 9639 to get a free quote.